Monday, March 28, 2011

Kitchen rendering!!

I'm really excited about my kitchen in the new house!! Most of you following this blog know that I LOVE to cook, and I'll do just about anything for a good pan. My favorite stores are Williams-Sonoma and Sur La Table. I have a lot of kitchen stuff, and I have a lot of kids. So I am not kidding when I say I need a big kitchen.
The refrigerator will be this one. The dishwasher will be this one. I posted the cabinets and granite choice here, if you need the reminder. All appliances will be stainless steel.
On this wall, we have this gas cooktop and this vent. In the drawing, it shows a single wall oven, but we are actually getting these double wall ovens.

And in the middle is this awesome prep island. It has cabinets on both sides.

Excited doesn't even seem adequate.

1 comment: