Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 13

Which shall be known as the day where I had to stop referring to the lot as "the lot" and start referring to it as "the house."
This is what it looked like at 9:30 this morning. Slab, stacks of wood.
People starting to cut some wood up...
And more wood waiting to be cut. But it didn't seem like (to me) that anything was going to going up today, so I wasn't TOO excited. Hey, no worries - it's been a crazy nearly two weeks already. So I wasn't really prepared for what I saw when we went back this afternoon.
Holy. Crap. It's a HOUSE.
Maybe a budding architect?
Maddie!!
Maddie in the laundry room!
Dining room!

I couldn't believe how fast it went up! There were things there for tomorrow to start putting the second floor on too! So yeah, we're officially on "house" status and not "lot" status anymore. Holy crap.

1 comment: