Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 55

I didn't take any pictures today, because the only thing that really looks different is the spots where the drywall dude touched up the walls. He is done with the touchups and was starting to sand them when I was there this afternoon.

The tile is supposed to be grouted tomorrow, and the granite for The Bar is being delivered tomorrow too. I'll post pictures of those things!!

The cabinet for The Bar that was damaged in transit was replaced today so it would be ready for the granite.

The plumbing will be done on Monday - toilets installed, faucets installed, soaker tub connected, and water connected to the house. That will make way for the sprinkler system to be able to be installed next week too - and sod and landscaping to be done as well.

And with a little bit of luck, the staircase will be done next week!! I can't WAIT to see the staircase all stained and beautiful!!

I think we're in the home stretch now!

No comments:

Post a Comment