Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 18

Today has been a beautiful day - no rain at all - so the framers have been able to work all day. In fact, they were working when I was there this afternoon about 4:30, and my neighbors tell me that they stay until at least 6:30 and sometimes 7:30.
This is what things looked like this morning around 10:30....a little more work on the roof framing.
And this is what was going on this afternoon about 4:30 - starting to put plywood over the roof framing!
Peeking up into the second floor from where the stairs will be.
This is in the master bedroom....I thought it was neat how he brought up the sheet of plywood so carefully.
Balanced against the 2x4 with his foot...
Finally in place and getting ready to nail.

I braved the muddy back yard to get a shot of the back of the house. Pretty impressive to think they've only been working on this for less than a week, since we lost a day to rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment