Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 29

Today was mostly an insulation work day, but a few other things happened too.
We got our first set of shutters put in place....
Bricks and mortar were delivered - they will start going up on Monday! I can't WAIT to see the brick!
More foam insulation was sprayed in place. Here, you can sort of see the installer's feet/legs as he sprayed it. I was standing at the foot of the stairs, looking up.
Foam - expanded and in place along the roof.
This is our add-on closet in the bonus room. Here's the doorway.
Looking from the doorway down - there's a little space behind where I am standing too.

And the opposite direction. That one little change added a great deal of storage! I'm so glad we added it - the house already has a ton of storage, but it will come in handy, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment