Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 33

I only took two pictures today at the house. I would have taken more, but there was a thunderstorm coming in, so I walked through the house faster than I normally do - it was already thundering, and I just wanted to get back to the kids before it unleashed! I'll take more tomorrow.
The entire downstairs was taped and mudded, and part of it was already sanded. This is in the garage.
We are getting rounded corner bead throughout the house. We were wondering yesterday how they did that. There is a plastic or maybe fiberglass form that gets screwed in place at each corner, and then it is mudded and sanded over that. It looks really nice. There were a few places in the house already that it has been sanded, but I didn't get pics of that. Tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment